ASHLAND, Ore--- The 2019 Emerging Media Conference will show off young, digital media talent of the Southern Oregon University.
The event is on Friday. It starts at 10:30 a.m. It will go all the way until midnight.
It will be located at 1250 Siskiyou Boulevard in Ashland.
There will be dozens of students ready to show off their digital marketing talent. They say they are ready to flip the script on the normal internship fair. Instead of employers giving presentations, the students will be doing the presentations.
There will be loads of presentations ranging from posters, to virtual reality. Of course, they will have everything in-between.
NewsWatch12 This Morning will continue to bring you updates, all morning long.
- EMCON Conference will show off young, digital media talent
- Professional Conductor Shares Talent With Young Musicians
- Talent Hosts Major Recycling Event
- FDA Approves First Digital Pill
- Phoenix-Talent $69 Million Dollar Bond Issue
- Man Charged with Attempted Murder in Talent
- Talent Gateway Project Taking Steps Towards Completion
- Business Applies to Rebuild Talent Truck Stop
- Longtime Teleservices Business in Talent Shuts Doors
- Talent Police Chief to Retire, Replacement Pending