GRANTS PASS, Ore. — Dutch Bros Coffee raised $351,561.00 for local food pantires during its Dutch Luv event this year, according to the company's Instagram.
According to Dutch Bros, this is the 13th year that the company and its customers have supported organizations feeding the hungry. The tradition began in 2007 with a canned food drive, but in 2016 Dutch Bros transitioned to donating $1 per drink instead — saying that the change allows organizations to "address specific needs in their communities."
- Dutch Bros 'Dutch Luv' Raises Over $350,000
- Medford Police investigating robbery at Dutch Bros.
- Buck for Kids Day at Dutch Bros
- Dutch Bros Coffee Raises $401k for California Wildfire Relief
- Dutch Bros Raises $100,000 for Men's Health in 'Movember'
- UPDATE: Police Arrest Suspects in Grants Pass Dutch Bros Robbery
- Grants Pass Approves 15-Year Tax Break For Dutch Bros.
- Dutch Bros Offers to Match Donations for California Wildfire Relief
- Dutch Bros raises $1.3 million for ALS research with 'Drink One for Dane'
- Dutch Bros raises more than $300K for cancer treatment with 'Be Aware' mugs