JOSEPHINE COUNTY, Ore -- Illinois Valley Fire District officials say a driver was taken to the hospital, after their car crashed into a tree for unknown reasons.
The District responded to the crash on Holland Loop Rd near Hays Cut Off Rd, just before six in the morning on Monday.
The driver was pinned and needed to be removed by firefighters. A passenger was outside of the car when crews arrived.
The District says that they are currently investigating.
- Driver removed from car after crash in Josephine County
- BREAKING: Deadly Car Crash in Josephine County
- Driver dies in the hospital following Josephine County crash
- Emergency Crews Free Driver in Josephine County Rollover Crash
- Josephine County Fair
- Controversy in Josephine County
- Josephine County Man Shot
- Aging Tom Pearce playground in Josephine County slated for removal
- Truck crashes into Josephine County school
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office: Missing Josephine County Man Found Safe