PHOENIX, Ore. — Business at Fireside Dispensary in Phoenix crashed to a halt on Wednesday when the driver of a pickup truck plowed into the front of the store.
The Phoenix Police Department reports that nobody was hurt in the incident. They believe that the elderly driver left his truck in gear while attempting to park in a spot directly in front of the dispensary — lurching the truck forward, over the curb and through the store's large front window.
Officers did not find the driver to be intoxicated in any way following the incident.
Fireside will need to replace their front window and potentially a portion of the sill beneath. NewsWatch 12 has not yet confirmed if they will remain open or closed until repairs are completed.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by @ fireside_2 on
- Driver Plows Through Front of Phoenix Dispensary
- Phoenix City Manager Announces Resignation
- Phoenix Considering Chronic Nuisance Ordinance
- Eight injured in Northern California after driver plows into group of pedestrians
- Phoenix-Talent $69 Million Dollar Bond Issue
- Phoenix Police Search For Car Theft Suspect
- Missing Woman from Phoenix Found Dead
- City of Phoenix Passes 'Chronic Nuisance' Ordinance
- Survey: Adult recreational programming in Phoenix
- City of Phoenix Plans To Upgrade North Church Street