HUGO, Ore. -- Rural Metro Fire & American Medical Response responded to a single vehicle rollover on Interstate 5 southbound, near mile post 67. That's according to Rural Metro Fire.
The vehicle appeared to have rolled several times, however the driver was able to get out with minimal injuries. The driver was not transported. Traffic flow was minimally disrupted.
OSP was investigating the cause of the crash, however with the onset of significant rain this afternoon, wet pavement and speed inappropriate for the conditions may have been a factor.
- Driver Is Minimally Injured After Rollover Crash
- Two Injured In Rollover Crash In Central Point
- Mother And Three Children Injured In Rollover Crash
- One Dead, Two Injured in Rollover Crash on Highway 199
- Emergency Crews Free Driver in Josephine County Rollover Crash
- UPDATE: Driver in Rollover Crash Near Ashland 'Miraculously' Unharmed
- Driver Dead After Early Morning Rollover Crash Near Central Point
- Two Drivers Injured in Klamath County Crash
- Jackson County Sees Two Halloween Rollover Crashes
- UPDATE: Driver Arrested for DUII in Jacksonville Single-Car Rollover