Photo Gallery 2 Images
EAGLE POINT, Ore. — A driver plowed into the Eagle Point branch of Rogue Credit Union on Tuesday morning — damaging the building, but providing only a temporary disruption to service.
The manager said that the branch remains open in spite of the damage.
Credit: Jim Phillippe
The crash occurred around 9:30 a.m. and no one was seriously hurt in the incident. The car has since been hauled away.
This is a developing story, and NewsWatch 12 will update this article with more details as they emerge.
- Driver Crashes Into Rogue Credit Union in Eagle Point
- Driver Runs Into Central Point Rogue Credit Union
- Rogue Credit Union Throws Support Behind Butte Creek Mill Rebuilding
- Rogue Credit Union Matches Butte Creek Mill Donations
- Hit and run driver arrested in Eagle Point
- UPDATE: Police Identify Driver of Vehicle in Crash that Killed Eagle Point Girls
- UPDATE: Crash Cleared on Highway 62 Near Eagle Point
- Eagle Point Carl's Jr. Fundraising For Families of Crash Victims
- Suspect Arrested Following Eagle Point Car Chase, Crash
- Mail Theft in Eagle Point Sparks Investigation