Today all the proceeds from all Dutch Bros locations across America will be going towards research through the Muscular Dystrophy Association to help find a cure for ALS.
ALS is a disease that affects parts of the nervous system that control voluntary muscle movement. In 2005, one of the co-founders of Dutch Bros was diagnosed with the deadly disease.
Dane Boersma fought the disease for four years and died in 2009.
Dutch Bros continues to carry on his legacy through #DrinkOneforDane Day every year.
Over the last 12 years, Dutch Bros customers have helped the company raise more than $4.8 million the MDA with $1.25 million raised in 2018 alone.
This year’s goal is to raise $1.5 million. You can donate by buying anything from a Dutch Bros stand or by giving online.
- #DrinkOneforDane Day raising thousands for ALS research
- Dutch Bros raises $1.3 million for ALS research with 'Drink One for Dane'
- Phagans' Beauty School Raises Money For Breast Cancer Research
- Buying Coffee, Funding Research
- Raise the Roof: Thousands On Waiting List For Affordable Housing
- Phagan's Beauty College Gears Up To Raise Thousands
- Real Men Wear Pink: Men Help Raise and Money for Breast Cancer Research
- Thousands of Immigrants Facing Deportation
- Rogue Memorial Challenge Draws Thousands
- Local Businesses Support Breast Cancer Awareness & Research