MEDFORD, Ore.-- People are now back living in a house that was raided by police and condemned by the city two weeks ago.
That's according to neighbors who have called NewsWatch 12, voicing concerns.
Medford Police tell us the owners are complying with the rules and working to change the situation.
NewsWatch 12's Eliana Sheriff did some digging and finds out more about the process of tackling chronic nuisance homes.
- Different Agencies Work Together To Tackle Chronic Nuisance Homes
- Phoenix Considering Chronic Nuisance Ordinance
- City of Phoenix Passes 'Chronic Nuisance' Ordinance
- 'Top 5' Initiative to Keep Chronic Offenders in Custody
- Deer in 24 states infected with chronic wasting disease
- Medford School District Tackles Child Obesity
- Several agencies respond to rollover in Wonder
- Oregon Agencies Eye Klamathon Fire, Urge Preparedness
- ODFW: Hunters Can Help Keep Chronic Wasting Disease Out Of Oregon
- Leaving Work Stress at Work