PROSPECT, Ore. — Jackson County Sheriff’s Office investigators are trying to identify the suspect in a case of indecent exposure at a Prospect convenience store. The incident was caught on surveillance video.
On Sunday, May 20, 2018, at approximately 5:15 p.m., a man entered the Cascade Gorge Store. While purchasing items, he repeatedly exposed his genitals to the female clerk.
This man is being considered a witness to the incident.
Both men are believed to have left in this vehicle.
The suspect left the store as a passenger in an older red SUV. He is described as a white male in his 20’s or 30’s with a beard. He was last seen wearing a grey or brown t-shirt and some type of garment on his head.
The driver of the SUV was also captured on video inside the store. He is considered a witness in the investigation, not a suspect. He is described as a male in his 20s. He was last seen wearing a red t-shirt under a button-down shirt.
Anyone with information that can help identify these subjects is asked to call the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office tip line at (541) 774-8333. Refer to case #18-10185.
- Deputies Seek Suspected Prospect Flasher
- Deputies Track Down Suspect in Prospect Indecent Exposure Case
- Deputies Seek Help in Locating Fraud Suspect
- Deputies Seek Help Identifying Suspect Responsible for Multiple Grass Fires
- Thick Smoke Affects Local Business in Prospect
- Deputies arrest three with warrants during transient camp sweep near Prospect
- Deputies Arrest Sexual Assault Suspect
- High Schoolers Dip Their Toes Into Prospective Careers
- Top House Dems Raise Prospect of Impeachment, Jail for Trump
- Prospect 'Search Angel' Finds Missing People After Camp Fire