MEDFORD, Ore. — Deputies are on the trail of a man they say used stolen credit cards to shop at local businesses. The Jackson County Sheriff's Office (JCSO) are looking for help from the public in finding him.
JCSO began the investigation after multiple victims reported thefts from their vehicles outside of te Jackson County Expo in Central Point. Several women's purses and credit cards were taken.
Those credit cards later showed purchases at a number of businesses up in Rogue River and Grants Pass. After investigating at the businesses in question, deputies were able to find images of the suspect from security camera footage [pictured above].
The suspect is believed to be a heavy-set white male in his early 30s or 40s, with a shaved head. Deputies think that he drives a white and gold, early '90s model Ford pickup with an extended cab [pictured below].
Anyone with information can contact Deputy Tom Hohl at (541) 774-6800. Tips can also be provided through the JCSO website, here. Please reference Case #18-4352.
- Deputies Seek Help in Locating Fraud Suspect
- Deputies Seek Suspected Prospect Flasher
- Deputies Seek Help Identifying Suspect Responsible for Multiple Grass Fires
- Deputies Arrest Sexual Assault Suspect
- Medford Police Looking For Credit Card Fraud Suspect
- Slain Deputy's Handcuffs Used to Arrest Suspect
- Deputies Search For White City Robbery Suspect
- UPDATE: Deputies Arrest Armed Suspect at Motel
- Medford Police Seek Car Theft Suspect
- Deputies Seek Dogs Said to Have Killed Sheep, Threatened Owner