TALENT, Ore. -- A Talent man was jailed Friday after Jackson County Sheriff's Office deputies served a search warrant at Brad's Budget Automotive. Deputies say they found drugs, stolen property, and people living in "squalor."
Bradley Wayne Keever, 46, was arrested on a warrant as well as charges of possession of methamphetamine and first degree theft by receiving.
On February 2, deputies say they searched the property of Brad's Budget Automotive on South Pacific Highway. Deputies seized drugs and stolen property.
Deputies say they found multiple people, including children, in unsafe living conditions at the auto repair shop. Deputies also found evidence of drug use and sewage leaking from travel trailers. Deputies say people were living in those travel trailers. The Jackson County Sheriff's Office says Department of Human Services-Child Welfare caseworkers also came to assess the children's living conditions. Jackson County Code Enforcement will be investigating code violations. Phoenix and Talent Police officers also helped with the search warrant.
Keever was lodged at the Jackson County Jail.
- Deputies Find Children Living in Squalor in Drug Search
- Detectives Find Drugs, Suspected Stolen Items During Grants Pass Search
- Deputies Searching Siskiyou Co. Schools After Threat
- Deputies Search For White City Robbery Suspect
- UPDATE: Deputies Find Lost Woman in Shady Cove
- Deputies respond to home invasion, find robot vacuum cleaner
- Deputy finds 24 pounds of marijuana during traffic stop
- Car crashes into White City pasture, deputies search for driver
- Neighborhood Watch helps deputies nab suspects, drugs, stolen vehicles
- Thousands of Young US Children Get No Vaccines, Survey Finds