TALENT, Ore. -- A Talent man was jailed Friday after Jackson County Sheriff's Office deputies served a search warrant at Brad's Budget Automotive. Deputies say they found drugs, stolen property, and people living in "squalor."
Bradley Wayne Keever, 46, was arrested on a warrant as well as charges of possession of methamphetamine and first degree theft by receiving.
On February 2, deputies say they searched the property of Brad's Budget Automotive on South Pacific Highway. Deputies seized drugs and stolen property.
Deputies say they found multiple people, including children, in unsafe living conditions at the auto repair shop. Deputies also found evidence of drug use and sewage leaking from travel trailers. Deputies say people were living in those travel trailers. The Jackson County Sheriff's Office says Department of Human Services-Child Welfare caseworkers also came to assess the children's living conditions. Jackson County Code Enforcement will be investigating code violations. Phoenix and Talent Police officers also helped with the search warrant.
Keever was lodged at the Jackson County Jail.
- Deputies Find Children Living in Squalor in Drug Search
- Deputies Searching Siskiyou Co. Schools After Threat
- Deputies Search For White City Robbery Suspect
- UPDATE: Deputies Find Lost Woman in Shady Cove
- Thousands of Young US Children Get No Vaccines, Survey Finds
- National Missing Children's Day: The Search Continues For Multiple Families
- Local Doctors Find Alternative Care Following Drug Shortages
- Deputies Find Stolen Construction Equipment at a Josephine County Logging Company
- Kid Time Children's Museum
- Finding Affordable Housing