KLAMATH COUNTY, Ore --- Oregon State Police says one person is dead after a single car crash.
The driver's name is William Ogle. He was 23 years old from Klamath Falls.
OSP says he was driving north on Highway 97 Saturday night. For an unknown reason he left the road and rolled several times. The crash killed him and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
One lane of Highway 97 was closed one hour after the crash.
- Deadly car crash on Highway 97
- Crash on Highway 97 in Chiloquin leaves pedestrian dead
- BREAKING: Deadly Car Crash in Josephine County
- Fatal car crash on Highway 50
- UPDATE: Crash on Highway 97 North of Klamath Falls Kills One Driver
- Driver dies in head on crash on Highway 97 in Klamath County
- Deadly Crash Blocks Traffic on Highway 140 Near White City
- Crash on Highway 199
- Pedestrian Killed in Klamath County Crash on Hwy 97
- How firefighters cope with deadly car crashes and house fires