MEDFORD, Ore. -- Saturday night's 10th annual Dancing With The Rogue Valley Stars competition raised more money for Sparrow Clubs than ever before.
This year's stars raised $115,333. Audience pledges during the matinee and evening shows raised $6,327. The two totals combined with ticket prices brought in a grand total of $133,894.
Here are the night's big winners:
Judges' Choice Awards:
- Holly Roberts and Collin Goldman (Viennese Waltz)
- Adam Fox and Collette Kuhl (Cha Cha)
- Amy Rose and Peter Kuhl (Waltz)
Shining Star Awards:
- Holly Roberts ($33,584 raised - Most money ever raised)
- Steve Miller ($20,126 raised)
- Jody Lennon ($13,243 raised)
People's Choice Awards:
- Adam Fox
- Brandy Oliva
- Holly Roberts
Roberts broke the record for most money raised by a competitor.
"I genuinely just believe in this program so much and so it was an easy ask. Every time I would ask, they would just flood me with donations and as you can see I've set a huge new record which is overwhelming," Roberts said.
Roberts said she has been overwhelmed with gratitude and love while raising money for the cause.
"Honestly, it's nothing I've done, it's the support of the community and the amazing work that Matt and Kena are doing," Roberts said.
- DWTRVS Raises Record Amount For Sparrow Clubs
- Sparrow Clubs Celebrates 20 Years
- DWTRVS: Rachel and John
- DWTRVS: Holly & Collin
- DWTRVS: Jake and Tess
- DWTRVS: Steve & Melissa
- DWTRVS: Teri & Derrik
- DWTRVS: Adam & Collette
- Senior Supports Sparrow Clubs with Photography
- Buffalo Wild Wings Hosts Sparrow Clubs Fundraiser