MEDFORD, Ore. — As we gear up for this year's "Dancing with the Rogue Valley Stars," we're introducing each of the teams that are performing this year to benefit Sparrow Clubs in the annual event.
Charlie Simons and Kristen Alleman will be dancing the Argentine Tango this year.
Every year, a number of local "stars" or community mainstays volunteer their time by learning dance routines and putting on a show for the public. Ticket sales go to Southern Oregon Sparrow Clubs, which pairs kids in medical need with local students. The students then participate in service and fundraising activities to raise money for their Sparrow.
CLICK HERE to get your tickets for this year's Dancing with the Rogue Valley Stars
- DWTRVS: Charlie Simons & Kristen Alleman dance the Argentine Tango
- DWTRVS: Alicia Rubin & Brett Alleman dance the Samba
- DWTRVS: Mike & Sydney dance the Salsa
- DWTRVS: Mirela & John dance the Foxtrot
- DWTRVS: Kate Empasis & Peter Kuhl dance the Viennese Waltz
- DWTRVS: Chloe & Derrik dance the West Coast Swing
- DWTRVS: Cody Ponder & Isabel Iboa dance the Cha Cha
- DWTRVS: Matt Philbrick & Colette Kuhl dance the Jive
- DWTRVS: Rachel and John
- DWTRVS: Holly & Collin