MEDFORD, Ore -- The Medford Police Department is investigating a crash involving OSP and a DUII driver.
Oregon State Police posted on its Facebook page saying the crash happened this morning around 2:30. Sgt. Broome was assisting a disabled motorist parked in the lane of travel on Crater Lake Avenue in Medford. When he returned to his patrol vehicle he was rear-ended by an SUV.
The SUV driver was arrested for DUII and other chargers. She was uninjured in the crash.
Sgt. Broome went to the hospital for evaluation and treatment. Medford Police and the Jackson County Sheriff's Office assisted in the crash.
- DUII driver crashed into Oregon State Police Patrol Car
- Teen Faces DUII Charges After Car Crash
- Jackson County Sheriff's Office Increases DUII Patrols
- UPDATE: Driver Arrested for DUII in Jacksonville Single-Car Rollover
- DUII driver crashed into control box in Medford
- People take down, hold suspected DUII driver for Medford Police
- Jackson County Deputies Increase DUII Patrols During Spring Break
- Sheriff: DUII Patrols Will Continue Beyond Memorial Day
- Deputies to Step Up DUII Patrols Over Labor Day Weekend
- December DUII Patrols in Grants Pass Result in 37 Arrests