GOLD BEACH, Ore. — A missing man from Harbor, Oregon was last spotted on security camera footage outside of a casino in California, according to the Curry County Sheriff's Office (CCSO).
Andrea Greenfield reported her son missing on March 20. She told CCSO that she had last seen her son, 25-year-old Max Greenfield, on Saturday, March 17. The CCSO entered Greenfield into the Law Enforcement Data System as a missing person at that time.
Investigators were able to track Greenfield to the Lucky 7 Casino in Smith River, California. Security camera footage from the casino showed Greenfield arriving at about 1:00 a.m. the morning of Sunday, March 18. Greenfield immediately exited the casino, then went to wait by the back door.
Around 1:50 a.m., Greenfield went to the front of the casino and met with a "white male adult," after which they appeared to speak for several minutes. Then Greenfield and the unidentified man were seen walking south across the parking lot, parallel to Highway 101, until they pass out of the view of security cameras.
Greenfield is described as a white adult male, about 6' tall, 150-160 pounds, with brown hair, green eyes, and a skeleton key tattooed on his left forearm. He was last seen wearing black jeans, a dark t-shirt and black jacket—as well as a dark knit stocking cap and a black duffel bag.
CCSO are asking for any information that might help them locate Greenfield. They ask that members of the public call CCSO at (541) 247-3242.
NewsWatch 12 first ran this story yesterday after being contacted by Greenfield's family. This new story reflects information provided by CCSO.
- Curry County Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Man
- Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Klamath County Man
- Sheriff: Curry County Phone Scammers Posing as Sheriff's Office
- Curry County Sheriff's Office Searches for Shooting Suspect
- Sheriff's Office Seeks Missing Woman in Josephine County
- 911 In Curry County Fixed
- Sheriff: Heavy Rains, Flooding Anticipated in Curry County
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office: Missing Josephine County Man Found Safe
- Sheriff: K-9 helps trooper take down 'extremely violent' wanted Curry County man
- Sheriff: Man wanted in Curry County assaulted deputies with Bobcat tractor