MALIN, Ore. -- The Klamath County Sheriff's Office says at 7:45 a.m. this morning a crop duster crashed near Drazil Road and Pickett Road outside of Malin.
Law enforcement says the crash is under investigation by the Federal Aviation Administration, National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) with assistance of the Sheriff’s Office.
The Sheriff's Office says initial reports indicate the crop duster came into contact with power lines.
It says the pilot was located with minor injuries. Basin Ambulance and Malin Fire responded and transported the pilot.
- Crop Duster Crashes Near Malin
- Fall/Winter Cover Crops
- For many in Malin, welcoming the Jordan Cove pipeline comes naturally
- Crash on Highway 199
- Plane Crash near Pueblo Mountains
- Man Crashes Into Minute Mart
- Lanes Open Again Following Crash
- Crash Forces On-Ramp Closure
- Witness Describes Fiery Semi Crash
- Driver Is Minimally Injured After Rollover Crash