MEDFORD, Ore. --
UPDATE: According to Meford Fire, the fire started at 3:52 a.m. in the "bag house". The fire was 100% contained within one hour. No one was hurt.
19 firefighters responded from Medford Fire and Fire District 3. The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
(Updated 7/23/19 at 7:46 A.M.)
UPDATE: Crews are still working on a fire at Timber Products in Medford.
NewsWatch 12 is in the process of talking to first responders, but a trucker told NewsWatch 12 he saw flames at around 4 A.M.
Three fire trucks were on the scene at 4:20 A.M.
Firefighters had to use a cherry picker to spray water on parts of the building, and firefighters are still at the scene.
This is a developing story.
(Updated 7/23/19 at 5:27 A.M.)
INITIAL REPORT: Multiple crews are responding to a fire at Timber Products in Medford.
NewsWatch 12's Ashley Tsao is on the scene now working to gather more information.
This is a developing story. We will continue to update this article with the latest information.
- No injuries reported in early morning fire at Timber Products
- Firefighters respond to fire at Timber Products mill in Grants Pass
- Representative Walden in Medford Praising Timber Tariffs
- Josephine County Racing To Reclaim Burnt Timber
- Oregon counties win timber lawsuit against state
- 15,000-Pound Piece Of Timber Added To Thalden Pavilion Project
- Timber & Tonic hosting sip and shop event, tonight
- Two Dead After Early-Morning House Fire in Cave Junction
- Early-Morning Fire Consumes Structures on Caves Highway
- Hemp drying barn catches fire early Sunday morning in Medford