MEDFORD, Ore. —
UPDATE: ODOT now says that the slow lane has been cleared and traffic should begin to move again once the current congestion has gotten through.
(Updated 11/16/18 at 6 p.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: The southbound slow lane of I-5 is closed at the Medford Viaduct due to a multi-vehicle crash, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
ODOT says to expect delays and congestion. Traffic is reportedly backed up until milepost 31. Medford commuters should consider alternate routes.
There is also a crash on Highway 99 in Phoenix that is causing delays at this time.
This is a developing story and will be updated as more details emerge.
- Crash on I-5 in Medford Closes Southbound Slow Lane
- I-5 southbound lanes closed due to crash
- UPDATE: Southbound Lanes Cleared After Multiple Vehicle Crash On I-5
- I-5 northbound lane closed through Medford due to crash
- Two crashes slow traffic on I-5 south of Medford
- People escape car fire on I-5 southbound
- Multi-vehicle crash cleared, delays remain on I-5 southbound in Medford
- I-5 southbound lanes open again near Sunny Valley following semi crash
- Lane Closure on I-5 South of Medford Due to Rollover Crash
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared