CENTRAL POINT, Ore. —
UPDATE: All lanes are now open after the crash on I-5 northbound in Central Point, according to ODOT.
(Updated 8/10/18 at 2:18 p.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: A rollover crash has blocked the slow lane on Interstate-5 northbound in Central Point, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
The crash is blocking the slow lane near milepost 34. ODOT says to expect congestion and delays as emergency crews respond.
Crews are on-scene and the fast lane is still open. Medford/Central Point traffic should avoid northbound I-5 ramps if possible, especially at Exit 33.
This is a developing story and we will update with more details as they emerge.
- UPDATE: Crash Now Cleared on I-5 Northbound in Central Point
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- UPDATE: Southbound Lanes Cleared After Multiple Vehicle Crash On I-5
- UPDATE: Crash Cleared on I-5 Near Sunny Valley
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- Overturned Semi Causing Delays on I-5 Northbound Near Glendale
- Overturned Semi-Truck Blocks I-5 Northbound South of Ashland
- Loved Ones Remember Man Killed Crossing I-5 in Central Point