Photo Gallery 4 Images
UPDATE: ODOT reports that the crash has now been cleared, and the northbound fast lane has been reopened. The overturned pickup truck and a travel trailer that it was pulling were towed away, allowing ODOT to reopen the blocked lane. Oregon State Police will investigate the incident.
GRANTS PASS, Ore. — The northbound fast lane just south of Grants Pass has been blocked by a crash, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT). The lane blockage is around milepost 53.
An overturned travel trailer and pickup truck are awaiting tow, said ODOT. They expect congestion and delays.
- Crash on I-5 South of Grants Pass Blocks Northbound Fast Lane
- Two car crash blocks lane on I-5 northbound near Yreka
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- Overturned Semi-Truck Blocks I-5 Northbound South of Ashland
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- I-5 northbound lanes open north of Central Point following crash
- Rolled Semi-Truck Continues to Block I-5 Northbound Lane Near Ashland
- I-5 Construction Northbound at Exit 33
- Northbound lanes of I-5 cleared north of Merlin following rollover crash