UPDATE: The driver of a semi-truck rear-ended a sedan, causing traffic delays, according to Oregon State Police (OSP). There were no injuries reported, and the driver of the semi was cited for careless driving. OSP said that neither vehicle required a tow.
According to ODOT, the area appears to be completely cleared at this time.
(Updated as of 4:09 p.m. on Tuesday, April 3)
MEDFORD, Ore. — A crash between a semi-truck and passenger vehicle is causing delays near milepost 29 in Medford on Interstate 5 northbound.
No confirmation yet on whether anyone has been hurt.
ODOT does not yet have an estimate on how long delays may take.
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared
- UPDATE: Crash Now Cleared on I-5 Northbound in Central Point
- I-5 northbound lane closed through Medford due to crash
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- I-5 Construction Northbound at Exit 33
- Northbound lanes of I-5 cleared north of Merlin following rollover crash
- Two car crash blocks lane on I-5 northbound near Yreka
- I-5 northbound lanes open north of Central Point following crash
- UPDATE: Driver Identified in Fatal I-5 Crash South of Medford