UPDATE: The driver of a semi-truck rear-ended a sedan, causing traffic delays, according to Oregon State Police (OSP). There were no injuries reported, and the driver of the semi was cited for careless driving. OSP said that neither vehicle required a tow.
According to ODOT, the area appears to be completely cleared at this time.
(Updated as of 4:09 p.m. on Tuesday, April 3)
MEDFORD, Ore. — A crash between a semi-truck and passenger vehicle is causing delays near milepost 29 in Medford on Interstate 5 northbound.
No confirmation yet on whether anyone has been hurt.
ODOT does not yet have an estimate on how long delays may take.
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared
- UPDATE: Crash Now Cleared on I-5 Northbound in Central Point
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- UPDATE: Southbound Lanes Cleared After Multiple Vehicle Crash On I-5
- UPDATE: Crash Cleared on I-5 Near Sunny Valley
- UPDATE: Driver Identified in Fatal I-5 Crash South of Medford
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- Overturned Semi Causing Delays on I-5 Northbound Near Glendale
- Overturned Semi-Truck Blocks I-5 Northbound South of Ashland