WHITE CITY, Ore. --
3/19 6:43 P.M. UPDATE: A woman is facing multiple charges for her part in a crash that sent four people to the hospital.
Police say Carrie Oliver, 39, was driving drunk when she drove through a red light and turned into a pick up truck.
That pick up truck t-boned another car. The trailer the truck was pulling unhitched and slide into a motocyclist.
Four people, including Oliver, were transported to two different hospitals.
Blood tests showed Oliver's BAC was .218. That's nearly triple the legal limit.
Oliver was taken to the Jackson County Jail after being released from the hospital.
She's facing DUII, reckless driving, reckless endangering of a person, and assault in the third degree charges.
3/18 9:16 p.m. UPDATE: Oregon 62/140 intersection: all lanes open. We reached out to Oregon State Police for more information, and will update this article once we hear back.
A crash is blocking the intersection of Oregon 62 and Oregon 140.
Initial reports said several vehicles were involved. The Oregon Department of Transportation said the victims had major injuries.
Expect delays. Vehicles are being detoured onto Mary Lane just prior to the 62/140 intersection.
- UPDATE: Woman faces DUII charge in crash that sent four people to the hospital
- Teen Faces DUII Charges After Car Crash
- Suspected DUII driver arrested, two hospitalized following crash on McAndrews Rd.
- UPDATE: Driver Arrested for DUII in Jacksonville Single-Car Rollover
- DUII driver crashed into control box in Medford
- Sheriff: Passenger killed in Klamath County rollover DUII crash
- Grants Pass Employee Pleads Guilty to DUII Charge
- Jackson County Sheriff's Office Increases DUII Patrols
- Three People Taken To Hospital Following Multi-Vehicle Crash
- Jackson County Deputies Arrested 14 People for DUII During Holiday Patrols