SHADY COVE, Ore. —
UPDATE: The latest information from ODOT indicates that both lanes of Hwy 62 have been cleared near milepost 18 south of Shady Cove following the earlier crash.
However, a rock fall to the northeast of Trail near Joseph H. Stewart State Park (milepost 35) is also causing delays on Hwy 62. ODOT advises caution in this area.
(Updated 10/12/18 at 11 a.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: Both the northbound and southbound lanes of Crater Lake Highway are currently shut down just south of Shady Cove due to a crash, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
The crash site is located near milepost 18.5, ODOT reports on their TripCheck website. At this time, estimated delays of 20 minutes are anticipated.
This is a developing story, and NewsWatch 12 will update this article with more details as they emerge.
- UPDATE: Lanes Cleared After Crash South of Shady Cove on Hwy 62
- Highway 62 Paving Monday evening for Shady Cove residents
- UPDATE: Deputies Investigate Fatal Car Crash in Shady Cove
- Shady Cove Re-Evaluating Recreational Marijuana Ban
- Shady Cove Man Dies in Highway 140 Head-On Crash
- UPDATE: Deputies Find Lost Woman in Shady Cove
- UPDATE: Suspect in Shady Cove Shooting Turns Himself In
- Police: Accused Shady Cove Shooter Acted in Self-Defense
- Shady Cove Library to Host Mental Health Awareness Class
- UPDATE: Crash Cleared on Highway 62 Near Eagle Point