Today the Jackson County Fair Board discussed their contract with Country Crossings.
They voted to keep their contract with the festival. In January though that contract ends or it needs to be renewed.
The discussion of the country concert was brought up because of rumors in the community with Bi-Mart.
Helen Funk the Head of the Jackson County Fairgrounds tells me that the relationship they have Bi-Mart is very important.
So when they ended their sponsorship with Country Crossings members of the board got worried. Helen tells me Bi-Mart is still a partner and sponsor to the fairgrounds.
Helen Funk says “There were some concern that if by chance they were leaving they would be leaving us so it was for me to explain to them we are fine. Bi-Mart is fine and is moving forward with us, they are our amphitheater sponsor.”
And Helen also explained to me that Bi-Mart ended their country crossings sponsorship before the other problems with the festival came up including some vendors claiming they never got paid.
Country Crossings still needs to submit a mass gathering permit if they want to hold the festival again next summer.
- Country Crossings Contract with the Expo
- Country Crossings Traffic Impacts
- Country Crossings Parking and Traffic Woes
- Making the Trek to Country Crossings
- Navigating the 2018 Country Crossings Music Festival
- UPDATE: Country Crossings Vendors Fighting Payment Problems
- Deputies Prepare for Country Crossings with Greenway Sweep
- Expo Prepares For Jackson County Fair
- Bear Creek Greenway to be Closed During Country Crossings Amid Fire Concerns
- Jackson County Expo Holds Ramsey Canyon Fire Camp