CURRY COUNTY, Ore-- The Oregon Department of Transportation will be working on a $5.2 million bridge repair project just north of Port Orford.
Crews will be working on four bridges.
The section of road that slide after the heavy rains last month is still being repaired. Right now that's just a single gravel lane. That's between Gold Beach and Brookings.
ODOT crews are also working on the Thomas Creek Bridge just north of Brookings. That's a $10 million project. The bridge will be limited to a single lane of traffic until this summer.
- Construction this week on Highway 101 in Curry County
- One Person Killed in Curry County Crash On Highway 101
- OPEN: Highway 101
- Passenger Dies in Rollover Crash on Highway 101 in Curry County
- 911 In Curry County Fixed
- Update: Highway 62 Expressway Construction
- Officials Expect Highway 101 To Open Ahead Of Monday Commute
- Highway 101 South of Gold Beach Blocked by Landslide
- Highway 101 Still Sinking, Truck Traffic Restricted on Nearby Route
- Highway 101 back open to two lanes north of Brookings