Photo Gallery 3 Images
MEDFORD, Ore. — Good news for chicken lovers: the much-anticipated Chick-fil-A location in Medford appears to be moving forward, with some site preparation beginning to pop up at the chosen Rossanley Drive location.
The company submitted building plans for approval in December of 2018, situated at 10 Rossanley Drive in the Northgate Business Park — just across the street from Chipotle and Trader Joe's.
NewsWatch 12 first learned of the proposed location in April of last year when the company filed for a building permit.
On Thursday, the City of Medford confirmed that both plans and permit were approved back in May, with the permits issued this week. County records confirm that Chick-fil-A owns the land.
There are currently no Chick-fil-A locations in Oregon beyond the greater Portland area, and none in California north of the greater Sacramento area.
NewsWatch 12 is working to find out the status of construction and when the restaurant anticipates opening to the public.
- Medford Chick-fil-A location approved to begin construction
- Chick-fil-A Submits Building Plans for Medford Approval
- Chick-fil-A Files for Building Permit in Medford
- Medford Chick-fil-A prepares for grand opening on Thursday
- Chick-fil-A plans to open Medford location before end of January
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Jamba Juice eyes construction of Medford location
- Chick-fil-A kicks off Medford opening with a year of free chicken for campers
- ODOT To Begin Construction On Medford Viaduct
- Volunteers Begin Construction on Revamped Medford Playground