MULTNOMAH COUNTY-- Oregon State Health officials say a case of measles is confirmed in Multnomah County. Portland is in this county.
The Oregon Healthy Authority says the agency is working to let people know of the potential exposure within the county.
This is the first confirmed case of measles in Oregon. Vancouver, Washington has 30 confirmed cases.
Anyone who has not been vaccinated is at risk of getting measles if you come into contact with someone who is contagious.
- Confirmed Measles Case in Multnomah County
- Officials Confirm 3 More Measles Cases in Multnomah County
- Fifth Possible Case Of Measles In Multnomah County
- 21 Cases Of Measles Confirmed In Washington
- No Confirmed Measles Cases in Jackson County, Health Officials Underline
- Two New Measles Cases Confirmed: A Total Of 61 Cases
- 53 Cases of Measles Confirmed in Southern Washington
- 3 New Confirmed Measles Cases in Southwest Washington
- Health Officials Prepare For Measles Cases
- US measles cases surpass 1,000 this year