GRANTS PASS, Ore. -- On June 7, 2019 rock legend Lita Ford will be performing at the Josephine County Fairgrounds. A portion of the proceeds will go to helping a local, non-profit called Vets End Inc., which is dedicated to helping veterans through music therapy.
Vets End Inc. is based in Grants Pass. The organization helps veterans through advocacy, therapy, recovery, crisis management. It also provides financial, dental, and medical assistance.
If you'd like to learn more about Vets End Inc, click here.
Ford will be playing at the fairgrounds at 6 pm with special guests Kip Winger and Sylent Storm. There will be a beer garden, food vendors, and fun for the whole family. To buy tickets to the Lita Ford concert, click here.
- Concert proceeds to help local veteran organization
- Local organization helping veterans
- DiscoveryEd haunted house proceeds go toward local youth programs
- Local Organization Teaches Anti-Bullying Program
- Local organizations assembling care packages for firefighters
- ‘An angel’: Business owner gifts building to veterans’ organization
- Ceremony for Fallen Ashland Police Officer Will Proceed on Saturday
- Defying Pelosi, Trump Proceeds With State of the Union Plans
- Federal judge: Oregon pot racketeering lawsuit can proceed
- Local Girl Makes Big Wish on Katy Perry Concert Stage