- 7 oz pack goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme (or 1 tsp dry), chopped
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh basil (or ½ tsp dry)
- 1/2 Tbsp fresh oregano (or ½ tsp dry)
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups prepared pasta sauce (your choice)
- 1 lb whole-wheat lasagna, cooked according to package directions
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small zucchinis, diced
- 2 small summer squash, diced
- 3/4 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- MIX goat cheese, olives, thyme, basil, oregano, and garlic in a bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- SPREAD 1 cup pasta sauce on bottom of a 9” x 13” baking dish.
- ADD a layer of cooked lasagna and season with black pepper.
- ADD a layer of zucchini, squash, and red pepper. Drop spoonfuls of goat cheese mixture over vegetables and spread to cover.
- REPEAT layers, finishing with pasta and sauce.
- SPRINKLE Parmesan cheese on top. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165 ºF.
- UNCOVER and bake 5 minutes or until top browns. Let stand 10 minutes; serve immediately.