PHOENIX, Ore.-- The City of Phoenix is planning to improve a long awaited section of North Church Street.
They plan to widen the street to two travel lanes in each direction and add sidewalks and parking.
NewsWatch 12's Eliana Sheriff talked to some people who live on the affected street and finds out what they think about the project.
- City of Phoenix Plans To Upgrade North Church Street
- Phoenix City Manager Announces Resignation
- City of Phoenix Passes 'Chronic Nuisance' Ordinance
- Phoenix Considering Chronic Nuisance Ordinance
- Phoenix City Council Agrees To Ditch "Road Diet"
- Pacific Power upgrades in Merlin cause short-term planned outage
- Upgrades Coming to Medford Center
- Medford schools completing seismic upgrades
- Phoenix-Talent $69 Million Dollar Bond Issue
- Phoenix Police Search For Car Theft Suspect