CENTRAL POINT, Ore.-- A citizen is thanking the Jackson County Sheriff's Office for their service in a sweet way.
Of course, a cake is always standard for a celebration, but this cake has a detailed graphic of an inmate's jail booking.
The cake reads, "Thank you! Please keep him! :)"
The Jackson County Sheriff's Office says the citizen wishes to remain anonymous, but they were surprised by the gift.
They say it was a creative gesture.
Oh, and the cake is almost gone.
- Citizen Celebrates A Man Being in Custody With Custom Cake
- Cakes Of Thanks
- Wanted Man In Custody Following Standoff
- Court Rules Against Oregon Bakers in Wedding-Cake Case
- 8 Brides Looked for Free Ring inside Wedding Cake
- Justices Side with Colorado Baker on Same-Sex Wedding Cake
- Snow Removal Assistance For Senior Citizens
- Brookings Shooting Suspect in Custody
- UPDATE: Police Say 'Armed and Despondent' Man in Custody
- Recycling Changes For Rogue Disposal Customers