MEDFORD, Ore. — A night spent camped out in the elements could earn you free Chick-fil-A for a year. The new Medford location announced the contest on Tuesday ahead of its grand opening next week.
"Want to win FREE Chick-fil-A for a year?! We will be having a Campout for our First 100 Guest, the night before our Grand Opening, on Wednesday, January 22nd! You may even get a chance to meet our spotted celebrity guest," the Medford Chick-fil-A posted on Facebook.
The campout begins at 6 p.m. Wednesday, January 22 — the night before the grand opening on Thursday. Those who camp through the night until 6 a.m. the next morning will be eligible for the giveaway. Participants can have up to five accompanying guests in the same vehicle.
According to Chick'fil-A's "Chicken Wire," the winners will have to be residents of local zip codes with valid identification. If more than 100 eligible campers turn out, the winners will be chosen by drawing.
You can read more of the official contest rules on the Chick-fil-A website here.
- Chick-fil-A kicks off Medford opening with a year of free chicken for campers
- Medford Chick-fil-A prepares for grand opening on Thursday
- Chick-fil-A Files for Building Permit in Medford
- Chick-fil-A Submits Building Plans for Medford Approval
- Medford Chick-fil-A location approved to begin construction
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Chick-fil-A plans to open Medford location before end of January
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- Medford Chicken Crowned 'Miss Helpful' in Nationwide Chicken Pageant
- Medford 'Okays' Unlimited Chickens in Backyards