MEDFORD, Ore. — A Chick-fil-A may be on it's way to Medford, according to the City. The company filed for a building permit on Thursday.
The site that Chick-fil-A is considering is at the Northgate Business Park. They will now have six months to submit plans for the building, as they are constructing it from the ground up.
The City of Medford will then have three months to evaluate those plans and either approve or deny them.
It could be close to one year before Chick-fil-A could potentially break ground.
- Chick-fil-A Files for Building Permit in Medford
- Chick-fil-A Submits Building Plans for Medford Approval
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Fire Breaks Out at Medford Apartment Building
- Medford Air Tanker Base Building Water Line
- Camp Fire Victims Build New Life in Medford
- Reminder to Get a Sno-Park Permit
- Mt. Ashland Opening Dec. 8, Weather Permitting
- Wild Birds Unlimited: Medford
- Medford Rogues Baseball Club