MEDFORD, Ore. — A Chick-fil-A may be on it's way to Medford, according to the City. The company filed for a building permit on Thursday.
The site that Chick-fil-A is considering is at the Northgate Business Park. They will now have six months to submit plans for the building, as they are constructing it from the ground up.
The City of Medford will then have three months to evaluate those plans and either approve or deny them.
It could be close to one year before Chick-fil-A could potentially break ground.
- Chick-fil-A Files for Building Permit in Medford
- Chick-fil-A Submits Building Plans for Medford Approval
- Medford Chick-fil-A location approved to begin construction
- Medford Chick-fil-A prepares for grand opening on Thursday
- Police chase cow near Chick-Fil-A
- Chick-fil-A plans to open Medford location before end of January
- Chick-fil-A kicks off Medford opening with a year of free chicken for campers
- Chick-fil-A adds mac and cheese to the menu
- This Chick-fil-A employee has become a local celebrity after a video of his drive-thru demeanor went viral
- Fire Breaks Out at Medford Apartment Building