MEDFORD, Ore. -- Customers with Charter Spectrum are experiencing an outage.
Charter customer service confirms they are, "having an issue at five of their buildings”.
An online chat with Charter Service indicates: "So we are not getting a lot of information in regards to the outage but that there is an issue with the main box that sends out the service to everyone. Our technicians are working on it as we speak."
The service outage affects TV, Internet, and phone in Oregon and Washington. Service could be out 2 to 5 hours.
- Charter Spectrum Reports Widespread Outage
- UPDATE: Widespread Power Outages Reported Across Southern Oregon
- UPDATE: Widespread Power Outage Caused by Damaged Substation
- LOGOS Charter School Welcomes Sparrow
- Pacific Power Reports Power Outage in Ashland
- Logos Public Charter Schools Gets Their Sparrow
- Butte Falls Charter School Cancels Classes
- Power Outages Affect Hundreds
- Oregon State Condones Widespread Bird Harassment
- Butte Falls Charter School Goes into Lockdown, Student Arrested