ASHLAND, Ore-- If you are driving over the Siskiyou Summit today chains need to be worn. ODOT says traction tires are no sufficient enough. Expect delays because of this.
The Mt. Ashland Ski road off of I-5 also requires chains. Again traction tires are not sufficient enough. We will let you know when this requirement is lifted.
- BREAKING: Chains Are Needed on Siskiyou Summit and Ski Road
- Chains Required On Mt. Ashland Ski Road
- ODOT Prepares Interstate 5 Near Siskiyou Summit for Snow
- RIGHT NOW: Chain Requirements
- Siskiyou Sheriff's Office Needs Public's Help to Crack Cold Case
- Mt. Ashland Ski Area open every day for Spring Break
- Mental Health Summit Breaks Down Mental Illness Barriers
- Mt. Ashland Ski Area Reopens After Storm, Messy Roads
- Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office Investigate Suspicious Death
- Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument Litigation Could Resume