OREGON/ CALIFORNIA --- There are chain requirements in Oregon and California.
Chains are required on parts of Diamond Lake Summit. If you are heading west you have to have chains on from milepost 0-23. If you are heading east it's from milepost 83-93. There is packed snow on the ground. Traction tires are allowed instead of chains.
Chain requirements on I-5 have been lifted. Traffic is moving slowly.
This list will be updated as requirements change.
- Chain requirements in California and Oregon
- RIGHT NOW: Chain Requirements
- Chains Required On Mt. Ashland Ski Road
- Parents Suspected of Keeping Kids Chained in California Home
- Builders Grapple With New California Solar Panel Requirements
- California becomes first state to require ammunition background checks
- New California law requires background checks on ammunition purchases
- California justices reject law requiring Trump tax returns
- Oregon Bill Would Require Permits to Buy Guns, Limit Ammunition
- Oregon Senate OKs requiring Holocaust education in schools