CENTRAL POINT, Ore – A Central Point woman is shaving her head and raising money for the Maslow Project.
De Anna Garcia is a mother of two. She works two jobs just to make ends meet for her and her family.
In the middle of March she decided to make a GoFundMe and have all the money raised go directly to the Maslow Project.
When De Anna was growing up her family struggled to make ends meet at times.
“I feel like all of these different things that I’ve gone through have made me more aware of what other people go through in their lives,” De Anna said.
De Anna shaved her head and is donating her hair to Wigs for Kids.
Click here for a link to her GoFundMe.
- Central Point woman raising money for The Maslow Project
- Maslow's night of muisc
- The Maslow Project Helps Kids in Need
- Hygiene drive for The Maslow Project
- Costco Relocates to Central Point
- Central Point summer meal program
- Woman's Memory Lives on in Central Point Police Department
- Police: Dog Shot, Killed After Attacking Woman in Central Point
- Suspects Identified in Central Point Armed Robbery
- Barn Fire in Central Point Under Investigation