CENTRAL POINT, Ore.-- A Central Point Police Detective says there are now three suspects from the robbery Tuesday evening off Greenleaf Lane in Central Point.
Originally it was thought there were two, which are both in custody.
Detectives say they've now identified a third suspect, who was seen with the two original suspects at a local NAPA auto parts store.
The store has released security footage which shows a third suspect that was described by the victim.
Employees verified the 3 males were together and that they purchased parts consistent with the vehicle from the crash.
The suspects entered the store about an hour before the robbery.
The third suspect is described by the victim and employees as a black male adult, early 20s, about 5’6” to 5’7" with a thin athletic build, short brown hair and wearing a black hoodie.
The hoodie has the logo of a red triangle shape with the name of an unknown boxing club and the back says “My club can beat up your club” in white lettering.
He was also described as having gold trim around some of his upper top teeth.
- Central Point Police Looking For Third Suspect In Home Invasion
- Central Point Police Looking For Burglary Suspect
- Suspects Identified in Central Point Armed Robbery
- Truck Crashes Into Central Point Home
- Costco Relocates to Central Point
- Investigators Suspect Alcohol in Central Point Rollover Crash
- Police: White City Shooting Victim Had Attempted Home Invasion
- Central Point Retirement Home Evacuated After Phone Threat
- Missing Central Point Girls Found, Returned Home Safely
- Central Point Police Investigate Armed Robbery of Taxi Cab Driver