Photo Gallery 2 Images
CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. -- The Illinois Valley Fire District says on Monday December 3, 2018 at 2:29 p.m. crews responded to a single car crash in the water off of the BLM road that starts at the end of Fernwood Drive.
Crews say the car had stalled in a large mud puddle on the left side of the BLM road. They say the driver was able to open the door and walk through the water to the side of the road.
They say the driver was transported home by his mother.
- Car Stalls in Large Mud Puddle
- Shutdown Stalls Training, Preparation for Wildfire Season
- Suspect in Grants Pass Car Chase Still at Large
- Crews Battle Large Industrial Fire
- UPDATE: Supreme Court Stalls Youth Climate Lawsuit Days Before Trial
- Large Graduating Class, High Enrollment at SOU
- Power Largely Restored Across Puerto Rico After Blackout
- Armed Suspect at Large After Robbery at Medford Business
- Klamath Falls Morning Outage Caused by 'Large Bird'
- Power Largely Restored Following Major Grants Pass Outage