MEDFORD, Ore. -- Medford Fire Rescue says on June 29, 2018 crews responded to a car rollover into an irrigation canal on Foothill Road just North of Lone Pine.
They say the car had five occupants, and two juveniles suffered minor injuries. Fire crews say there were full air bag deployments, seatbelts were used, and all occupants were assisted out of the car by bystanders.
- Car Rolls Into Canal, Injures Two Juveniles
- Juvenile Detention Center Re-Opens
- Two Injured After Car Crashes into Tree
- Juvenile Sentenced For Starting Eagle Creek Fire
- Police Arrest Juvenile After Violent Threats Made
- Police: Juveniles Arrested for Assault on Grants Pass Transient
- Wolferman's Attempts Record-Breaking 800-Pound Cinnamon Roll
- ODF Tracks Lightning as Storm Rolls Through
- Oregon Pension Roll Shows High Payments For Some
- Wolferman's Breaks World Record For Largest Cinnamon Roll