CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — The front entrance to the Central Point Rogue Credit Union at 1200 Plaza Boulevard will likely be closed for the rest of the day after a driver crashed into the front windows.
The driver and everyone inside the bank is okay, but the damage left the front entrance unusable.
The bank says the drive-thru window and ATM's are still operational.
Police don't know what caused the driver to crash yet. Staff at Rogue Credit Union said that they thought the driver hit other vehicles before impacting the front of the building.
This is a developing story, and will be updated.
- Driver Runs Into Central Point Rogue Credit Union
- Driver Crashes Into Rogue Credit Union in Eagle Point
- Rogue Credit Union Throws Support Behind Butte Creek Mill Rebuilding
- Rogue Credit Union Matches Butte Creek Mill Donations
- Siskiyou Central Credit Union Accepting Donations For Klamathon Fire Victims
- Central Point Police Investigate Armed Robbery of Taxi Cab Driver
- Driver Dead After Early Morning Rollover Crash Near Central Point
- Costco Relocates to Central Point
- Suspects Identified in Central Point Armed Robbery
- Barn Fire in Central Point Under Investigation