MEDFORD, Ore.- A car hit a utility pole on S. Pacific Hwy in Medford near the Harry & David light around 10:45PM Saturday night.
Part of the northbound lane was blocked slowing traffic for 20 minutes. The car has since been cleared by a tow truck company.
Our team is working to find out the condition of the driver and what caused the accident.
- Car Crashes into Utility Pole in Medford
- Morning Crash into Medford Power Pole Sparks Fire
- Car crashes into power pole, crews working to restore power
- Car Crashes Into Post Office On Riverside Ave. in Medford
- Woman Crashes Into Pole On North Foothill Road
- Williams Highway Back Open After Crash Takes Down Power Pole
- Medford Police Sees Spike in Car Thefts
- Medford Police Seek Car Theft Suspect
- Car Full of Students Crashes Mile from South Medford High School
- UPDATE: Power Outage in West Medford Caused by Car Crash, Now Resolved