Photo Gallery 4 Images
KERBY, Ore. -- Oregon State Police are investigating how a single car crashed on Highway 199 in Kerby, Oregon. This happened on Monday December 3, 2018 at 4:21 p.m.
The Illinois Valley Fire District says the car ended up on its side with two people trapped inside.
Crews say one person was able to get himself out of the car. IVFD says it used a windshield saw to remove the windshield. This allowed them to remove the second person trapped inside. Crews then used tools to cut off the top of the car to get out the final person trapped.
Two people were taken to Asante Three Rivers Medical Center.
- Car Crash in Kerby Traps Three People
- 'Jaws of Life' Used To Extricate Two People From Car Crash in Merlin
- Klamath Falls Woman Dies in Car Crash
- Car Crashes into Utility Pole in Medford
- Two Injured After Car Crashes into Tree
- Two People Badly Burned in California Car Fire
- Three People Taken To Hospital Following Multi-Vehicle Crash
- Crash Involving Three Cars On Butte Falls Highway
- Klamath Falls Man Killed In Single-Car Crash
- UPDATE: Victim Identified In Single-Car Crash Near Robertson Bridge