Photo Gallery 4 Images
KERBY, Ore. -- Oregon State Police are investigating how a single car crashed on Highway 199 in Kerby, Oregon. This happened on Monday December 3, 2018 at 4:21 p.m.
The Illinois Valley Fire District says the car ended up on its side with two people trapped inside.
Crews say one person was able to get himself out of the car. IVFD says it used a windshield saw to remove the windshield. This allowed them to remove the second person trapped inside. Crews then used tools to cut off the top of the car to get out the final person trapped.
Two people were taken to Asante Three Rivers Medical Center.
- Car Crash in Kerby Traps Three People
- Small Building Fire in Kerby
- Historic Kerby home on Redwood Hwy consumed in early-morning fire
- Tumbleweeds blocked a Washington state highway, trapping people in their cars
- Two people are dead after getting trapped under an avalanche they accidentally triggered
- Driver rescued after spending 8 hours trapped in car over embankment
- People escape car fire on I-5 southbound
- Tree crashes through the roof of Merlin home, trapping three inside
- 'Jaws of Life' Used To Extricate Two People From Car Crash in Merlin
- Car stolen from Medford car dealership crashes in Central Point