MEDFORD, Ore. — Cancer survivors get free haircuts at Great Clips locations in Southern Oregon on Tuesday, June 4.
The effort is a part of National Cancer Survivor Month. All you have to do is say you are a survivor when you check in, and the haircut is free.
There are no appointments. Haircuts will be done on walk-in only.
According to the National Cancer Institute, cancer survivors account for five percent of the United States population, which equals to 16.9 million people.
NewsWatch 12 This Morning will bring you more updates throughout the morning.
- Cancer survivors get free haircuts in Southern Oregon on Tuesday
- Great Clips Offers Free Haircuts To Cancer Survivors
- Local salon offers free haircuts to support kids in need
- Prescribed burns in Southern Oregon
- Local Business Pampers Breast Cancer Survivors
- 6-Year-Old Cancer Survivor Gets Princess Makeover
- Providence Medford Offers Free Lung Cancer Screenings
- Southern Oregon Fire Crews Aid Southern California in Wildfire Fight
- Oscar Nominations Connect Hollywood to Southern Oregon
- Thousands Seek Flu Treatment In Southern Oregon