PROSPECT, Ore. -- The Prospect School District says start times will be delayed by two hours Wednesday due to weather conditions.
GLENDALE, Ore. — There is no school Tuesday for Glendale due to inclement weather and icy road conditions.
CURRY COUNTY, Ore. — All school districts on the coast from Coos Bay to the Oregon/California border are delayed by two hours, due to hazardous icy driving conditions.
This includes the Central Curry School District and Port Orford-Langlois School District in Curry County.
Start times for Kalmiopsis Elementary, Azalea MIddle School, and Brookings-Harbor High School will be delayed by two hours.
Bus route pick-up times will also be delayed by two hours.
- SCHOOL DELAYS AND CLOSURES
- SCHOOL CLOSURES AND DELAYS
- School Delays and Closures
- School Delays and Closures (2/20/19)
- School Closures and Delays: Feb. 25, 2019
- Winter Conditions Cause School Delays, Closures
- Winter Weather Causes School Delays/Closures
- School Delays and Closures: Wednesday, Feb. 13
- How Schools Determine Closures or Delays
- School Delays and Closures Due to Inclement Weather