(CNN) -- Burger King has changed its menu in honor of Halloween, releasing the "Nightmare King" sandwich next week.
The fast-food chain is offering the "spooky" sandwich Oct. 22 through Nov. 1.
It's a quarter-pound of beef, a chicken filet, American cheese, bacon, mayonnaise, and onion – all topped off with a green sesame seed bun.
Officials with Burger King said the sandwich is "clinically proven to induce nightmares."
The "Nightmare King" goes for $6.39.
- Burger King creates 'nightmare' green sandwich for Halloween
- Ultimate Spring BBQ: Chicken Sandwich
- Burger Joints from Memory Lane
- Oregon Man Sues Burger King After He Spent Over An Hour In The Bathroom
- Woman Who Created Green Bean Casserole Dies at 92
- Unsolved: Cindy King (1977)
- Think "Green" this Christmas
- Athletics Affected by Smoke Cause Medford School District Logistical Nightmare
- Civil Rights Leader Remembers Dr. King at King Day Celebration
- After Teasing Name Change, IHOP Says 'B' is For Burgers