JACKSONVILLE, Ore. —
UPDATE: Alanis Morissette will not be performing at the Britt Festival on June 23 as planned, Britt announced on Wednesday.
Britt Fest ticket info
With this announcement, there will be a Member pre-sale before tickets for the newly announced shows before they go on sale to the general public at 10:00 a.m. Friday, May 10.
- Apr 12 – May 6: Members may submit orders. Orders processed according to membership level.
- May 6 – May 9: Sales open to members online
- May 10: General public sales begin
Tickets are already on sale to the general public for the following events: RAIN – A Tribute to the Beatles, Sublime With Rome, Jim James + Claypool Lennon Delirium, Lyle Lovett and his Large Band, Kris Kristofferson and the Strangers, Michael Franti and Spearhead, Umphrey’s McGee, Chicago, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Trampled By Turtles, The Piano Guys, O.A.R. with American Authors, Iration, and the John Butler Trio.
"Britt Music & Arts Festival has been notified that due to unforeseen circumstances the Alanis Morissette concert scheduled for Sunday, June 23, 2019 has been canceled," organizers said in a statement.
Anyone who has bought tickets for this concert will be given the option of a refund. Britt said that it is working to add another concert to the 2019 line-up to replace the cancelled show, with another announcement forthcoming if an artist is added.
(Updated 4/17/19 at 12 p.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: Celebrating a big release party on Thursday evening, the Britt Music & Arts Festival unveiled the final roster of artists scheduled for the 2019 summer lineup.
This ultimate announcement included a number of favorites, both old and new: '90s pop icon Alanis Morissette, singer-songwriter Jackson Browne, rising country star Brett Young, classic California surf band The Beach Boys, alt-rockers Third Eye Blind, and popular '90s band Cake.
“The diversity of our 2019 line-up reflects the diversity of our audience,” says President & CEO Donna Briggs. “Once again, we are offering rich and relevant entertainment for everyone.”
The final roster also boasts performers spanning a number of genres — fans of folk will appreciate The Wood Brothers and Colter Wall, or Mandolin Orange. Lovers of synth pop can see the Lost '80s Live Tour with bands A Flock of Seagulls, Wang Chung, The Motels and more. Country fans will enjoy Dwight Yoakam and Chase Rice.
Australia’s Little River Band and the Australian Pink Floyd Show are on the final bill, plus the return of Diana Krall, and a visit from Allman Brothers offshoot Gov’t Mule. Blues fans can catch the Taj Mahal Quartet plus Marc Cohn featuring the Blind Boys of Alabama.
"From reggae to country music to classic rock, folk, blues, pop and jazz – there is something for everyone in the 2019 Britt Music & Comedy Season," Britt Fest said in a statement.
Check below for the full lineup, and see the sidebar for details on where, when and how to get your tickets:
2019 Britt Music & Arts Festival lineup
- June 13: RAIN – A Tribute to the Beatles
- June 14: Chase Rice
- June 16: Third Eye Blind
- June 19: Little River Band
- June 21: Sublime With Rome
- June 23: Alanis Morissette
- June 28: Jim James + Claypool Lennon Delirium Tour
- June 30: An evening with Lyle Lovett and his Large Band
- July 1: Best of Britt with Kris Kristofferson & The Strangers
- July 2: Michael Franti & Spearhead
- July 5: Umphrey's McGee
- July 6: Mandolin Orange
- July 7: Dwight Yoakam
- July 17: Chicago
- July 18: Rodrigo y Gabriela
- July 21: Trampled By Turtles w/ The Dead South
- July 23: (Family Night)
- August 7: Jackson Browne
- August 13: The Piano Guys
- August 16: The Mighty O.A.R. Summer Tour with American Authors
- August 17: Taj Mahal Quartet, Marc Cohn and the Blind Boys of Alabama
- August 18: Iration – Live From Paradise! w/ Pepper, Fortunate Youth and Katastro
- August 21: John Butler Trio+ with Trevor Hall
- August 22: Cake
- August 24: The Wood Brothers and Colter Wall
- August 25: Brett Young
- August 29: Lost '80s Tour w/ A Flock of Seagulls, Wang Chung, The Motels and more
- August 30: Gov't Mule
- September 4: The Beach Boys
- September 13: Diana Krall
- September 15: Australian Pink Floyd
— Britt Music & Arts (@brittfestivals) April 10, 2019
- Alanis Morissette cancels show at Britt Festival 2019
- Britt Festival Cancels Final Weekend of Orchestra Performances
- Britt Fest 2019 Announcement #2
- Britt Announces First Batch of 2019 Festival Artists
- Britt Announces More Shows In 2018 Festival Lineup
- Britt Festival Announces Lineup, Gourmet Food Options
- Jacksonville Businesses Prepare for Britt Festival Goers
- Britt Festival Opens Tickets to Public
- FULL LINEUP for 2018 Britt Festival
- Britt Festival Announces New Name & Logo