MEDFORD, Ore. — The Britt Music & Arts Festival on Wednesday announced the second set of concerts for its 2021 summer series, with some old favorites and a few brand new artists on the docket. The new announcement brings the total number of concerts so far this season to 17.
The announcement introduces a wide range of styles, from country music’s Lee Brice to indie-pop band Portugal. The Man, and southern rockers 38 Special. Also announced are classic artists THE BEACH BOYS, Chris Isaak, and Chicago along with Britt fan favorite, Michael Franti & Spearhead.
Britt Fest ticket timeline
- July 14 - August 5: Members may submit orders
- July 15: Orders processed according to membership level
- August 2: Member online, phone, and counter sales begin
- August 6: General public sales begin
Tickets and more information can be found at Brittfest.org, you can call or email the Box Office at 541-773-6077 or email@example.com, or you can drop by the Medford Box Office between 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Thursday at 216 W. Main St, Medford, Oregon.
Popular comedian Nikki Glaser will bring on the laughter and the season wraps up with the unique Americana sound of Shakey Graves.
“Even with a shorter season, we hit this one out of the park,” said President & CEO, Donna Briggs. “We initially hoped to present 15 shows this year and were able to exceed the goal to offer 17 concerts, allowing everyone to share the joy of music with friends and community on the Britt hill this year!”
- Thursday, September 2: Portugal. The Man
- Friday, September 3: An Evening with Chicago
- Wednesday, September 8: THE BEACH BOYS
- Friday, September 10: 38 Special
- Sunday, September 12: Michael Franti & Spearhead
- Sunday, September 19: Nikki Glaser
- Monday, September 20: Chris Isaak
- Friday, September 24: Lee Brice
- Thursday, October 7: Shakey Graves Was Here
Britt said that this is the final announcement for the 2021 season, and events for the Britt Festival Orchestra and Britt Presents events were already announced.
Member pre-sales for all of these newly announced concerts begin immediately. Tickets go on sale to the general public at 10 a.m. on Friday, August 6. These previously announced concerts are already on sale:
- Tuesday, August 3: Gladys Knight
- Wednesday, August 4: Keb' Mo' and Band
- Thursday, August 12: Trampled by Turtles
- Tuesday, August 17: ZZ Top (Sold Out)
- Tuesday, August 24: Fitz & The Tantrums
- Saturday, August 28: Pink Martini featuring China Forbes
- Sunday, August 29: Good Vibes Summer Tour 2021: Rebelution + Special Guests
- Wednesday, September 1: Pat Benatar & Neil Giraldo