UPDATE 6:34pm: ODOT SAYS ALL NB LANES ARE OPEN.
MYRTLE CREEK, Ore.-- ODOT says both northbound lanes are blocked on near Myrtle Creek.
This is because a semi truck lost its load blocking both northbound lanes.
ODOT is enroute. e
ODOT advises drivers to expect delays and congestion.
Use alternate route on Oregon 99.
A detour will be set up.
- Both NB Lanes Blocked On I-5 NB Near Myrtle Creek
- NB I-5 Closed North of Redding Due to Heavy Snow
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- Sheriff: Missing Myrtle Creek man's body found, truck burned
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- Crash on I-5 South of Grants Pass Blocks Northbound Fast Lane
- Rolled Semi-Truck Continues to Block I-5 Northbound Lane Near Ashland
- Burning truck 'carrying cantaloupe' causes I-5 lane closures near Wolf Creek
- Overturned Semi-Truck Blocks I-5 Northbound South of Ashland
- UPDATE: Southbound Lanes Cleared After Multiple Vehicle Crash On I-5